Full Stack Developer
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions;
- Ability to apply engineering principles and concepts for designs;
- Excellent communication skills (both in writing & verbal);
- Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment and to stay calm and focus while managing those multiple priorities;
- High sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Long term commitment to continuous learning and self-development.
- Change Management and dealing with uncertainly, given that this position is to be part of a newly setup - - Scrum Team which is new and in the process of adoption Agile, transforming from traditional waterfall methodology.
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience (4 years and +)
- Previous experience in programming/software development and related technologies such as below (not all are required. A candidate presenting most, or all skills/experiences listed below would be rated as a very strong candidate. - 1 to 3 years
- DB, backend system architecture and infrastructure management;
- Cloud management experience;
- Linux/Windows OS;
- Java, JS, Node JS, Python, React/Redux.
- System integration, API, AWS Docker, lambda.
- Basic understanding of visual basics to troubleshot, maintain and migrate existing legacy apps.
- SQL, Oracle, Postgres experience
- Software development processes/tools experience. - 1 to 3 years
- DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, Security By Design
- Participating in Agile Development - 1 to 3 years
- Experience working in an Agile Environment - 1 to 3 years
- Fluent in English; Luxembourgish/German/French and any other language would be an asset, but not mandatory.